Hartlebury Castle Preservation Trust is a charity. By becoming a member of the Trust you will play a crucial role in supporting Hartlebury Castle, the unique Hurd Library and ensuring public access for the future. The Trust has a range of special benefits exclusively for members.
- A programme of exclusive ‘Members Only Events’ including guided tours of the Hurd Library; behind the scenes visits to the Bishops House including the Georgian Chapel and the Prince’s Room; special walks, talks and a fabulous Christmas reception.
- Access to a special ‘Members’ only hospitality room during special events at the castle managed by the Trust. Includes free tea and coffee, cloak-room facilities and a chance to a catch up with other Trust members.
- Quarterly e-newsletter bringing you up to date with the latest news at the Castle, and details of all the latest events taking place.
- Your membership fee and any donation can be gift-aided and the money raised will be used to support the Trust’s aims to preserve Hartlebury Castle for education and the use and enjoyment of everyone.
- Join us and become part of Hartlebury Castle’s story.
Membership runs from August 2016 – July 2017.
- £12 single
- £20 joint
- £25 family (2 adults, 2 children)
- £300 life membership.
Please print out and return the HCPT Membership Form 2016 with a cheque to Hartlebury Castle, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, DY11 7XZ.
Want to know more? Email Membership enquiries
Hartlebury Castle Preservation Trust
Company No: 6779241
Charity No: 1127871